Monday, February 23, 2009

Insomnia?

Ok so here's an interesting post, Dr. Kleine I hope you get a kick out of this one... Its currently 2:24 am on Tuesday morning of finals week here at ONU. I am currently sitting at my computer with headphones on wishing that I could fall asleep. For some reason over the past three or four days my body just does not want to relax and fall asleep. The funny thing is that I have no true finals, two online finals and the memo for ecommerce. I have spent the last three hours trying to fall asleep but to no avail. Instead I'm sitting here aimlessly searching the internet and trying how to figure out how to convert my Brand Me! website into a version that will actually work on the internet. I created it in Microsoft publisher and was unaware of the fact that you have to buy a domain name to post it. I started with google pages and that was awful so I tried weebly which was better, but still extremely frustrating. So anyways I gave up. I am sitting here currently listening to America's greatest rock band, Brand New. If you've never heard them I suggest you go pick up their second album, Deja Entendu immediately and while you're at it go ahead and pick up the third one, The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me. The first one, Your Favorite Weapon... not so good. I mean good, but nothing compared to the next to. Anyways I am rambling and exhausted and just wish I could sleep. This is awful.

1 comment:

REK said...

Isomnia is no fun. It visits me on occasion. I'll email you details for posting your publisher site to the onu domain.