Monday, February 23, 2009

COD: Modern Warfare II

OHHHH BOY... So I was surfing the internet earlier today and stumbled across a release date for the Xbox 360 game, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. The Call of Duty series has been a ridiculously popular series for game designer Activision and and a tremendous seller for Xbox. Modern Warfare 2 will be the series' 6th title and is possibly their most highly anticipated game. I am blogging about this today because as you can tell from some previous blogs I am somewhat of a gamer. Last year I became hooked on IGN's game of the year, Call of Duty 4. The game offers online play through Xbox live which enables a person the ability to play online with people from all over the world. Personally I play with the same five guys on a team of six almost daily. The newest game to come out this past November is Call of Duty: World at War. The game is a throwback into WWII times and has since stolen my fixation. Again myself and some of my best buddies from here at ONU get on and "kill some people". The newest game, Modern Warfare 2, is set to come out this fall. Not many details have been released yet about the specifics but it will certainly be a tough task of beating the first. Hopefully even though I will be graduated, I will be playing this game.

No comments: